This short bitesize session will help you really understand how you impact others and learn how to do so in the most effective and positive way. The emphasis of this session is on you and how you communicate. The session also looks at achieving a high level of emotional intelligence, particularly when communicating upwards.
You will identify areas where you can build on your existing communication skills, taking them to the next level.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of communication skills at a senior level.
- How do you want others to see you?
- The perception divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you
- Belief systems – the predator/prey model
- Increasing sensitivity to conscious and unconscious messages
- ‘What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen
- Mental stimulus to create engagement
- Emotional Intelligence
- Eliciting and controlling emotional responses
- Using psychological masks to change and control responses
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.