In today’s complex business environment communication is more important than ever and those involved in projects need to be able to effectively communicate with a broad stakeholder group. People have different needs and as stakeholder groups become broader and more communication is done remotely, the potential for miscommunication dramatically increases.
This session will focus on adapting the message to suit different stakeholders, developing executive summaries for written communications and understanding which details are relevant and should be included.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of stakeholder management.
- Understand your natural tendencies when communicating with others
- Communicate effectively using various communication mediums and methods
- Apply influence techniques to achieve specific goals
- Layers of stakeholder diversity
- Adapting your message based on the stakeholder's role, level and tenure
- Planning and Structuring Your message
- The Importance of an Executive Summary
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.