Put simply, body language is the unspoken element of communication that we use to reveal our true feelings and emotions. Our gestures, facial expressions and posture, for instance. When we are able to "read" these signs, we can use it to our advantage. For example, it can help us to understand the complete message of what someone is trying to say to us and to enhance our awareness of people's reactions to what we say and do.
We can also use it to adjust our own body language so that we appear more positive, engaging and approachable. You will gain tips and techniques to identify both positive and negative body language.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of body language and it's importance.
- What Is Body Language?
- Gestures and facial expressions
- How to Read Negative Body Language
- How to Read Positive Body Language
- Difficult Conversations and Defensiveness
- Recognising Unengaged Audiences
- How to Project Positive Body Language
- Making a Confident Impression
- Projecting a positive demeanour
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.