The Product Owner role is arguably the most crucial role within agile teams but have you ever wondered what a Product Owner is, what the role involves and how it fits into a project context? This session provides you with an overview of the role as well as explaining how it relates to other roles. If you are a team or Product Owner struggling to effectively deliver results this session will help you demystify the role.
Together we will explore the Product Owner role. Our focus will be to get real-life experiences and get practical insights from practitioners with great experience in that role!
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of the product owner role.
- What the Product Owner Role is and why it matters
- How Product Ownership fits within projects
- Why the Product Owner is difficult to play well
- How Business Analysis and Product Ownership are similar, and how they are different
- What should someone expect from a Product Owner?
- How could a Product Owner role help and support a team to reach its goals?
- What are the role challenges within a team and in a broader organizational context?
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.