The right subject taught in the wrong way can lead to disaster, loss of money and loss of time. Nobody wants to be trained by someone who has not got the ability to pass on their knowledge, whether or not they are experienced in the subject.
This intensive course enables you to overcome barriers to effectively and confidently deliver high impact on-the-job training. This online course provides guidance on the effective planning and delivery of training in the office, shop floor, retail, factory, hotel, laboratory or other workplace situations.
During this online course, you will gain valuable, practical experience delivering mock training sessions.
- Structuring your day
- Types of activities to schedule based on time of day
- The best time to conduct reviews and summaries
- Developing professional slides
- How to design handouts
- How to engage learners
- Developing confidence and overcoming nerves
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Building rapport with your learners
- Motivate learners and keep your training fun
- Dealing with difficult delegates
- Professional image
- Models of evaluation
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.