The right subject taught in the wrong way can lead to disaster, loss of money and loss of time. Our QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer Course has been designed to help learners enhance their existing skills and prepare and deliver training sessions in a dynamic and thought-provoking way.
Our online QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation course covers the nature of training, improving presentation and training skills, the trainer's role, individual learning styles and best practice methods for evaluating training sessions.
During this online course, you will gain valuable, practical experience delivering mock training sessions.
- Structuring your day
- Types of activities to schedule based on time of day
- The best time to conduct reviews and summaries
- Developing professional slides
- How to design handouts
- How to engage learners
- Developing confidence and overcoming nerves
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Building rapport with your learners
- Motivate learners and keep your training fun
- Dealing with difficult delegates
- Professional image
- Models of evaluation
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.