In this one hour virtual session we will cover the formation of a working team and the benefits of teamwork when achieving organisational goals. While it is extremely important that the correct leadership is in place, it is essential that each team member understands what is expected of them when carrying our team tasks in the workplace and how to take ownership and overcome difficulties as and when they arise
Our 1-hour virtual session with access to 30 mins post-course Q&A section focuses on the idea of harnessing individuality and using it to spark ideas in each other can lead to far greater success than possible for one person working alone.
Understanding how individual differences play out in a team is a critical first step towards achieving great results.
- Understanding team dynamics
- Benefits of teamwork
- Uncovering the recipe for successful teams
- Understanding the essential stages of team development
- The 5 team dysfunctions and techniques to overcome
- Describe the impact of team dynamics on performance
- Discuss strategies to improve team dynamics
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.