DCM's User Stories session has been designed to enhance productivity by improving learners ability to write acceptance criteria, and effectively manage user stories, epics, personas, backlogs, and storyboards. This session will explore breaking down features into smaller, testable user stories, and learn to better define product requirements through a deeper understanding of users, roles and conditional requirements.
By the end of the session you will be able to understand product requirements with user stories, describe users androles with personas.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of user stories.
- Manage product requirements with user stories
- Describe users and roles with personas
- Document nonfunctional requirements with conditions of satisfaction
- Organise related user stories into epics
- Define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Identifying roles, problems and opportunities
- Writing user personas and user stories
- Defining conditions of satisfaction
- Specifying acceptance criteria
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.