This Voice of the Customer bitesize session looks at how the customer's needs and wants should drive product innovation, development and the delivery of services.
The course will also help learners to understand what their customers really want and how they can add value to every product or service they offer. During this session, you will gain an understanding of how to implement a customer-centred approach to remove waste and non-value add and implement improvements.
The purpose of the session is to give you a basic understanding of the voice of the customer in the context of lean.
- Determining who your customers really are in every context
- VOC and a Lean Culture
- 8 Dimensions of Excellence framework
- Customer-centered priorities
- Understanding customer values
- Redefining work, service, and knowledge as tangible and measurable products
- How to organise products by family, sequence, dependency, and scope
- The “word formulas” that always uncover what customers want
- How to separate the 12 critically different customer voices
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.