We all have mental health and we can all improve it. So why don’t we work on our mental well-being in the same way that we try to work on our physical well-being?
The cost to the economy resulting from physical and mental illnesses is in excess of €8 billion a year. This exerts a tremendous burden on the workplace: lost man hours, lost productivity due to sick leave and absenteeism. This 1 hour bitesize session focuses on managing stress, boosting personal effectiveness and productivity and using tools and techniques to improve mental and physical health.
This session focuses on managing stress, boosting personal effectiveness and productivity and using tools and techniques to improve mental and physical health.
- Practical tools and strategies to manage anxiety
- Increase positive emotions
- Resilience & resourcefulness
- Finding your optimum level of ‘pressure'
- How to develop coping skills and steps to maintain an effective work/life balance
- Recognising the symptoms of stress
- Utilising coping strategies when dealing with negative situations
- Focus on fitness, sleep, nutrition and relaxation
- Develop long term strategies to reduce your susceptibility to feelings of anger and frustration
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.