It is important to achieve an effective work-life balance because work has to be sustainable over many years and many difficulties. If people in your organisation fail to achieve work-life effectiveness, then that has negative effects on both the individual and the team. If people DO achieve an effective work-life balance, then productivity will increase and it can be sustained indefinitely.
You will gain an understanding of how to best manage the competing demands of the various aspects of your life and how to create harmony; allowing you to be more productive, happy and healthy.
During the session we will be using a number of techniques that will help you to relax, regain control, clarity and balance in your life.
- What is meant by Work-life balance?
- Skills needed to achieve work life effectiveness
- Prioritisation, time management and delegation
- Discover your “hierarchy of values”
- Balance between the competing demands of family and work
- How to handle the effects of stress on your mind and emotions
- How to stop trouble “flooding” from one life-area to the next
- Creating a sense of equilibrium and balance.
- Maintain your poise
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.