By the end of this course you will be able to understand what generates obstacles to getting people to engage and cooperate with you.
- How do you want others to see you?
- The perception divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you
- Belief systems – the predator/prey model
- Increasing sensitivity to conscious and unconscious messages
- ‘What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen
- Mental stimulus to create engagement
- Eliciting and controlling emotional responses
- Using psychological masks to change and control responses
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace