The course will reinforce the importance of their public relations role, raise awareness of the key interpersonal skills essential for their success and help them cope with reception duties as well as admin tasks that might come their way.
- What makes a great client experience?
- The opening words - How to meet and greet the clients
- The Client Relationship - building rapport/client expectations/continued engagement
- How can we go the extra mile?
- Develop excellent customer care
- How to Present a Professional Image - highlight the power of the right first impression, setting the tone for a good client experience
- Maintaining a positive attitude when dealing effectively with all types of clients
- Differences in Communicating: phone, face to face & email
- Non-Verbal Communication: smile, eye-contact, posture, mirroring, para-language
- Measuring Client Satisfaction - interpreting body language and vocal tones
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace