Are you passionate about supporting/teaching others and sharing your expertise?
Do you want to work for a company that will support you with ongoing training and self-development?
Sound appealing? Then we’ve got the role for you.
We’re looking for Scrum/Agile Learning Consultants that are willing to travel to different locations within Leinster and love teaching hireable skills that help people transform their careers and accomplish their goals.
You’ll deliver exciting Agile course content face-to-face in the classroom and through digital formats. You’ll teach both scheduled Agile open courses and also provide bespoken inhouse training across DCM’s clients from different industries.
This role is about teaching and supporting learners to help them succeed – whether they’re qualified professionals looking to take their skills to the next level or beginners making the leap into an Agile work environment.
- Experienced in delivering Agile in either a practical or training environment
- An expert in Agile and Scrum with the aptitude to continue to develop these skills
- Able to travel to different locations
- Able to plan and deliver against set learning and achievement targets
- Confident in customer-facing roles with strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
What we offer...
- Competitive base salary (dependent on experience)
- You will also be able to take part in any DCM authored course (over 200+ to choose from)
Who we are?
DCM Learning was established in 2013 and we're one of Ireland's leading corporate training providers. We offer over 300 short training courses in Project Management, Lean, Management, Agile as well as soft skills training courses in Public Speaking and Time Management.
At DCM Learning we have a strong culture of working in long-term relationships with our clients. Although it's a bit of a cliché, we strongly believe that our client relationships are partnerships and that's the best way for our clients to get the best results.