The right subject taught in the wrong way can lead to disaster, loss of money and loss of time. Nobody wants to be trained by someone who has not got the ability to pass on their knowledge, whether or not they are experienced in the subject.
This intensive course enables you to overcome barriers to effectively and confidently deliver high impact on-the-job training. This one-day workshop provides guidance on the effective planning and delivery of training. By the end of this course, you will be able to adopt an appropriate training approach to bring the best out of individuals within your team.
During the course, each learner will learn about the tools needed to train people to a high standard and the skills needed to create a warm, engaging training environment.
- Structuring your day - scheduling breaks/energisers/activities
- Types of activities to schedule based on time of day
- The best time to conduct reviews and summaries
- Developing professional slides
- How to design handouts
- How to engage learners
- Developing confidence and overcoming nerves
- Your professional image - professional slides/effective speaking skills
- Building rapport with your learners
- How to motivate learners and keep your courses fun and exciting
- The "survival" skills needed to succeed
- Dealing with difficult delegates
- Design your own evaluation forms
- Gathering evaluation data
- Analysing the results obtained from training
- Determine training problems and improvements
- Preparing an evaluation report
- Providing written and verbal feedback
Please Note: Each delegate will receive the full recording of the virtual session along with the course materials.