The course is deeply experiential, immersing the participants in hands-on agile coaching exercises.
- Introduces the formal concept of professional agile coaching
- Difference from agile mentoring
- Learning about the four skills of emotional intelligence
- Practice sessions
- Going beyond the typical "levels of listening"
- Practicing multi-spectrum awareness
- COIN and awards as methods for giving feedback
- Three levels of advice and mentoring conversations
- Techniques for finding impediments
- Use ADKAR, a change management model based on individual change
- "Agile Game" which demonstrates everything in the Agile Manifesto and Scrum in 20 minutes.
- Agile techniques & activities
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace