The aim of this course is to learn how to manage Conflict on the Telephone, how to remain in control and achieve positive call outcomes.
- Understanding our customers
- How to engage, empathise and build rapport
- Crucial communication skills: Interpreting responses and language
- Active Listening - "Listening vs. Hearing"
- Seeing conflict differently
- Self-assessment of your own style: Strengths & Weaknesses
- Do's and Don'ts of Communication over the phone and how to react
- How to structure the call in order to remain in control
- Effective techniques to remain calm
- Understanding what causes customers to be demanding/difficult
- Engaging the ‘professional brain' instead of the emotional, reactive brain
- Handling criticism
- How to give the best possible service
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace