You will learn to craft contextual content for your target audience and use it as a powerful influencing tool.
- Editing or proofreading: Difference?
- The document creation process: who else is in the team?
- Editing – acting as the reader’s advocate
- Basic editing techniques
- Consistency and style – names, numbers, dates, capitals, terminology
- Deeper editing – changing the structure
- Some typical writing errors
- Proofreading – the final check
- Proofreading methods
- Blind or against copy
- On screen or on paper
- Typical proofing problems
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace