The course gives people an excellent grounding in plain-English techniques.
- Introduction to the course
- Is the information as clear as possible?
- Is the style appropriate for the audience?
- Shortening sentences
- Suggestions for clear writing
- Being active about passives
- Righting some writing wrongs
- Revealing hidden verbs
- Setting out and organising good documents and letters
- Planning and drafting a complete letter
Please Note: Each delegate will leave the course with an action plan for the workplace